Acetal resin based (POM) technopolymer roller holder, black colour.
- RLT-U-PA: polyamide based (PA) technopolymer rollers, black colour.
- RLT-U-TPU: thermoplastic (TPU) polyurethane rollers, hardness 92 Shore A, grey colour.
- Rollers: polyamide based (PA) technopolymer, black colour
- Roller holder: acetal resin based (POM) technopolymer, black colour.
- Balls: acetal resin based (POM) technopolymer, white colour.
- Ball holder: polyamide based (PA) technopolymer, black colour.
The profile can hold up to 11 RLT-U roller elements or RLS-U ball elements.
The profile ensures a high resistance to bending under load, and the assembly of the roller tracks without the need for other supports.
RLT-HJ header serves to bind tightly two rollers by engaging them. RLT-HE header is the end-element of roller tracks. In addition to being an aesthetic element, the headers represent a safety element for the operator’s hands and the handled material.
RLT-CE containment edge is used for the lateral containment of products handled on roller tracks. It is snap-in assembled on RLT-AL aluminum profiles without the need for screws or other fasteners. It can also be mounted to the roller track already fixed.
RLT-B brakes allow to slow down and/or stop packages handled on roller tracks. The brakes are snap-in assembled on RLT-U roller elements without the need for screws or other fasteners.
Bracket and support
The bracket and the support facilitate the mounting of roller tracks on machines and other supporting structures.
* Trademark application