UCIMU - Association of Italian manufacturers of machine tools
Being part of UCIMU means Elesa share professional experiences with experts in the field, following and anticipating the European Union regulations and ISO-International Organization for Standardization, in order to increase the Italian production quality.
Degree in "Blue Philosophy" for Elesa
Recognized by UCIMU together with the concession of its own brand, the "Blue Philosophy" degree rewards the efforts of companies that, like Elesa, are particularly Environmentally concious.
UCIMA - Italian Packaging Machinery Manufacturers' Association
UCIMA is the national trade association that represents and supports the Italian packing and packaging machinery manufacturers. It has more than 100 member companies from all over the country, including the industry leaders.
UNI - Italian Organization for Standardization
Partner from 1958
UNI is a meeting point between the different actors of the socio-economic system: large, medium and small companies, experts, universities and research communities, local and central government, consumers, workers and civil society. To participate means belonging to a system of connections between the various stakeholders that allows you to:
- Be an active part of the elaboration process, affecting their contents and relying on their needs
- Be updated about the state of products, services and processes
- Know quickly the "game rules", anticipating future technological and regulatory developments
- Improve communication, by simplifying contracting and optimizing the relationships customer/suppliers
- Reduce research costs and risks connected, by comparing with the other participants their experience and knowledge.
PROPLAST CONSORTIUM for the promotion of the plastic culture
Aim of Proplast is to create a technology Europe Centre, offering the industrial world excellent R&D and training services in the area of transformation of engineering materials and product engineering.