Polyamide-based technopolymer (PA), grey colour. Resistant to solvents, oils, greases and other chemicals.
- TPE flat gasket (HFLT-EF).
- NBR synthetic rubber O-Ring (HFLT-ER).
Connector with sensor block
Side output, grey colour, with a built-in reed switch. It offers protection class IP 65 according to UNI 529 table
against water sprays.
For a correct assembly see Warnings
Featuring two raised scales (oil and water) marking the exact cutting point so as to obtain the desired set point (dimension L).
: assembly by means of a flange with 3 holes at 120° for 3 zinc-plated steel screws with hexagon socket, supplied, and a threaded coupler.
: assembly by mans of a 1" Gas threaded coupler.
Maximum continuous working temperature
Special executions on request
- Polypropylene body (PP).
- With flange with 6 holes for fastening with cylindrical head screws (supplied), in addition to the threaded body.
- For use with maximum working temperature up to 120°C.
Features and applications
HFLT-E rapid levels detects a predefined minimum or maximum level, according to the application needs.
Highly versatile, these rapid levels allow to define both the most accurate set point required by simply disassembling the dipstick float and cutting the dipstick exactly where needed, and the kind of operation required, with normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) contact in presence of liquid, by loosening the fastening nut on the opposite end of the dipstick and positioning the inner magnet according to specific requirements (refer to the adhesive label).
The magnet is generally supplied with normally open (NO) contact in presence of liquid.
Free from magnetic parts, the float is integral to the dipstick making this level indicator ideal for use in tanks containing dirty liquids, water, oil, coolant oil, also with iron metal parts or foams. Moreover, the operation is independent of the fluid electrical conductivity.
To ensure utmost safety, the electrical components are separated from the tank and perfectly sealed by means of ultrasound welding.
Two-pin connectors assembly instructions
1. Remove the connectors from the indicator by unscrewing the set screw placed in the bottom, take the contact holders out and loosen the cable glands.
2. Slip on the two-pole cable into the connectors (standard connectors) and connect the wires to the terminals nr. 1 and nr. 2 of the relative contact holders.
3. Assemble by pressing the contact holders into the realtive connectors in the required position.
4. Screw the connectors to the indicator and then tighten the cable glands.